Best Value in Dude Ranching
We strive to offer a 5-star vacation at reasonable, all-inclusive prices. A dude ranch vacation is an investment in your family ~ and the memories created will last a lifetime.
1. As more and more ranches are shifting to six-night stays, we are proud to continue to offer a full seven-night stay. How else could we squeeze in the best activities that Colorado has to offer? Ride every day ~ or take a turn at shooting sports, mountain biking, ropes course, whitewater rafting, fishing, hiking, van trip to Aspen, sitting around a campfire, dancing, star gazing, or reading your favorite book. You will not want to cut this week short.
2. Some ranches may charge you extra for your raft trip. At EMR, we include a full-day raft trip with lunch on the River. And Buena Vista happens to be the Whitewater Capital of Colorado. This trip will take you through the heart of Browns Canyon National Monument. In fact, at EMR all activities are included. No extra charge for ammo, shot gun rentals, cowboy boot rentals. Let’s keep this simple and affordable.
3. We may be old-fashioned, but we still believe a gratuity should be earned. We believe our staff is one of the best in dude-ranching. And we are confident that they will provide a level of service that is unsurpassed. But we prefer that a gratuity should be left at YOUR discretion – and not an imposed service charge (leaving you wondering if you should still be leaving additional gratuity in addition to your service charge).
4. Our accommodations date back to the 1970’s. But don’t let that lead you to believe you will not be comfortable. In fact, we are quite proud of our cabins and lodge rooms. All have been improved and are kept spotlessly cleaned. We think you will find our mattresses and linens to be 5-star. Our hope is that you will have a grand slumber in the Colorado Rockies.
5. Our intimate setting allows us to provide an refreshing experience to 30 pampered guests. No delay in checking in; no waiting in lines for activities. It also allows us to be flexible with your riding experience (doing our best to accommodate your family group, young children, experienced riders). We will do our best to adapt rides to a length or ability of your desire. Special diets are happily accommodated. You are not an unfamiliar face to our staff. We look forward to getting to know you and your family.
Plan your Ranch Adventure – call Tom or Sue at 1-800-432-8812.